- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 quart strawberry ice cream, softened
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 2 packages (3.3 ounces each) instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter; set aside 2 tablespoons for garnish. Press remaining crumb mixture onto the bottom of an ungreased 10-in. springform pan. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 8 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, combine the ice cream, milk, dry pudding mixes and vanilla; beat until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Pour over crust. Cover and freeze for 1 hour or until firm.
- Spread with remaining whipped topping and sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Freeze for at least 3 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Ice Cream Dessert in Taste of Home August/September 2006, p49
Reviews for Strawberry Ice Cream Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 22, 2015
"easy to put together. When served it held up well without melting right away. this is a new favorite. Very creamy. Can't wait to try again with a different flovor ice cream, maybe black raspberry."