Strawberry Ice Cream Dessert Recipe
This pretty, refreshing treat has been served many times at our church showers. We just love it.—Teresa Ryherd, Fairbank, Iowa
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 quart strawberry ice cream, softened
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 2 packages (3.3 ounces each) instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1. In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter; set aside 2 tablespoons for garnish. Press remaining crumb mixture onto the bottom of an ungreased 10-in. springform pan. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 8 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the ice cream, milk, dry pudding mixes and vanilla; beat until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Pour over crust. Cover and freeze for 1 hour or until firm.
- 3. Spread with remaining whipped topping and sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Freeze for at least 3 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 260 calories, 14 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 222 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC