Strawberry-Honey Salad Dressing Recipe
- 1/2 cup fat-free reduced-sugar strawberry yogurt
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened whole strawberries, thawed and mashed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- Assorted fresh fruit
- Additional walnuts, optional
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Serve with assorted fresh fruit and additional nuts if desired. Yield: 10 servings.
One serving (2 tablespoons) equals 28 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 17 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace saturated fat, 1 mg cholesterol, 17 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1/2 fruit.
Reviews for Strawberry-Honey Salad Dressing
"Inspired by this recipe, I pureed 8 strawberries with 6oz of vanilla Greek yogurt in a blender and I loved the result! I used it as a dressing for a salad with mixed greens, strawberries, mango, dried cranberries and walnuts."