"This salad dressing is good for you and delicious--it makes your fruit salad taste heavenly!" writes Andrea Pollock of Jordan, New York. The mild, sweet strawberry yogurt dressing brings a pretty pink tint to the fruit it's draped over...and chopped walnuts add nice crunch.
- 1/2 cup fat-free reduced-sugar strawberry yogurt
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened whole strawberries, thawed and mashed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- Assorted fresh fruit
- Additional walnuts, optional
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Serve with assorted fresh fruit and additional nuts if desired. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry-Honey Salad Dressing in Light & Tasty December/January 2004, p62
Reviews for Strawberry-Honey Salad Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 8, 2013
"Inspired by this recipe, I pureed 8 strawberries with 6oz of vanilla Greek yogurt in a blender and I loved the result! I used it as a dressing for a salad with mixed greens, strawberries, mango, dried cranberries and walnuts."