Strawberry Granola Squares
Most of the ingredients in these delicious squares can be found in your pantry.
8 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Bake: 25 min. + cooling
- 1-1/2 cups granola cereal without raisins
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 tablespoons cold butter
- 1 cup strawberry preserves
- In a large bowl, combine the granola, flour, brown sugar and
- cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly. Set aside a third of the
- mixture for topping. Press remaining mixture into a well-greased
- 9-in. square baking pan. Bake at 375° for 10 minutes.
- Spread preserves over crust; sprinkle with reserved granola mixture.
- Bake 15 minutes longer or until filling is bubbly around the edges.
- Cool on a wire rack. Cut into squares. Store in the refrigerator.
- Yield: 16 squares.
Nutritional Facts: 2 squares equals 349 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 129 mg sodium, 60 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.