- 1-1/2 cups granola cereal without raisins
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 tablespoons cold butter
- 1 cup strawberry preserves
- In a large bowl, combine the granola, flour, brown sugar and cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly. Set aside a third of the mixture for topping. Press remaining mixture into a well-greased 9-in. square baking pan. Bake at 375° for 10 minutes.
- Spread preserves over crust; sprinkle with reserved granola mixture. Bake 15 minutes longer or until filling is bubbly around the edges. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into squares. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 16 squares.
Originally published as Strawberry Granola Squares in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy Annual 2005, p312
Reviews for Strawberry Granola Squares
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review