- smooth. Fold in whipped cream. Spread half over cooled crust. Cover
- and refrigerate remaining cream mixture.
- Pour gelatin mixture over filling; refrigerate until firm. Top with
- remaining cream mixture. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- Refrigerate overnight. Garnish with fresh berries and mint if
- desired. Yield: 9 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 262 calories, 13 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 164 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.