- chocolate is melted; spread over crust. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and milk
- until smooth; spread over chocolate. Top with strawberries. In a
- small microwave-safe bowl, microwave jam in 10-second intervals
- until melted; brush over strawberries. Sprinkle with ginger.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 293 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 201 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.