When I take this cheery mix of berries, pineapple, red onion and feta to book club, it’s a blockbuster. I add a sprinkle of vanilla sugar almonds on top. —Deborah Loop, Clinton Township, Michigan
Recommended: 25 Cucumber Recipes to Make This Summer
- 8 cups spring mix salad greens
- 2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 1 cup cubed fresh pineapple
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup raspberry vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Place greens, fruit and onion in a large bowl. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss gently to combine. Sprinkle with cheese and almonds. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Garden Salad in Simple & Delicious June/July 2016
Reviews for Strawberry Garden Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2016
"Delicious and easy to assemble."