Strawberry Fudge Torte Recipe
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 carton (6 ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 1/2 cup spreadable strawberry cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed, divided
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1. Let dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. Press into an ungreased 9-in. springform pan. Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat the yogurt, cream cheese, lemon juice and extract until smooth. Beat in confectioners' sugar; fold in whipped topping.
- 3. Remove sides of springform pan; place crust on a serving plate. Spread 3/4 cup fudge topping over crust to within 1/2 in. of edges; top with cream cheese mixture. Arrange strawberries on top; sprinkle with almonds. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
- 4. Drizzle with remaining fudge topping. Serve immediately. Yield: 12 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 436 calories, 16 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 156 mg sodium, 69 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.