Strawberry Fudge Torte Recipe
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 carton (6 ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 1/2 cup spreadable strawberry cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed, divided
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Let dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. Press into an ungreased 9-in. springform pan. Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat the yogurt, cream cheese, lemon juice and extract until smooth. Beat in confectioners' sugar; fold in whipped topping.
- Remove sides of springform pan; place crust on a serving plate. Spread 3/4 cup fudge topping over crust to within 1/2 in. of edges; top with cream cheese mixture. Arrange strawberries on top; sprinkle with almonds. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
- Drizzle with remaining fudge topping. Serve immediately. Yield: 12 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Strawberry Fudge Torte
Sort By :
This was absolutely decadent! It was so rich and sinful. My guests loved it!
I was very impressed with how easy this dessert was to make and also the overall appearance but I wish the overall taste would have been better. The taste of this torte definitely has good intentions but there was WAY too much cream cheese mixture in my opinion and it was a little too sweet. I think if I would have used a third of the cream cheese mixture to make a nice thin layer on top and left everything else the same, it would have bee much better!
Looks beautiful and tastes amazing.