- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable strawberry cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons strawberry preserves
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and preserves until blended. Fold in the whipped topping and marshmallow creme. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with fruit. Yield: 4 cups.
Reviews for Strawberry Fruit Dip(7)
Sort By :
Delicious. Served with strawberries and graham crackers.
EASY AND EXCELLENT. GRANDKIDS LOVE IT
I make this every Christmas morning to serve with various fruit and it is a big hit. It freezes well to use later for another party. Because it does make alot of dip
This dip is delicious and easy to make!
Very good! Had to have the recipe when I tasted this at a friend's party!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >