- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a blender, combine the strawberries, sour cream, sugar and vanilla. Cover and process until smooth.
- In a small bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form. Fold into strawberry mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with fruit. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Strawberry Fruit Dip in Country Extra May 2002, p49
Reviews for Strawberry Fruit Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review