This recipe from my sister-in-law was a big hit at our parents' 50th wedding anniversary. Guests always seem to enjoy the fluffy texture and the tangy flavor from the sliced berries. —Cindy Borg Newfolden, Minnesota
- 1 package (3 ounces) strawberry gelatin
- 2 cartons (13-1/2 ounces each) strawberry glaze
- 2 quarts cold buttermilk
- 4 packages (5.1 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 cartons (16 ounces each) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 quarts fresh strawberries, sliced
- Additional fresh strawberries, optional
- In a small bowl, combine gelatin and glaze; set aside. In two large bowls, whisk buttermilk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft set.
- Stir in glaze mixture; fold in whipped topping and strawberries. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Garnish with additional strawberries if desired. Yield: 80 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Fluff in Taste of Home June/July 2007, p39
Reviews for Strawberry Fluff
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review