Strawberry-Flavored Fruit Dip
Served with a strawberry-flavored dip, fresh fruit tastes even better! I turn to this recipe for just about every family gathering. —Dawn Brandt, Kalbasha, Michigan
20 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and yogurt until blended. Add
- the strawberries. Serve with fresh fruit. Cover and refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.