Strawberry Feta Tossed Salad Recipe
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup sunflower kernels
- Balsamic vinaigrette
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the salad greens, strawberries, feta cheese and sunflower kernels. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 cup: 110 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 251mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Strawberry Feta Tossed Salad
"We enjoyed this very summery salad! I added some minced fresh dill for some additional flavor and next time I will add some scallion or sweet onion because we enjoy the taste. Used white balsamic vinegar dressing. All was good!"
"Great recipe-used greens, strawberries, scallion greens, sunflower seeds, gorgonzola and Asian dressing"
"This was a real hit with my book club and so easy to make!"
"Made this for a Mothers Day potluck today and the bowl came back CLEAN. We left out nuts or seeds because of the wide range of ages at the party -- and we used seasoned feta cheese crumbles. What a wonderful combination of tastes. Will definitely make this again while the strawberries are in season!"