Strawberry Feta Tossed Salad Recipe
A neighbor served this wonderful salad at a summer barbecue. I've since experimented with many ingredient combinations, but this one draws the most compliments. I took it to a baby shower, and not a seed was left in the bowl. -Lisa Lesinski-Topp Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup sunflower kernels
- Balsamic vinaigrette
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the salad greens, strawberries, feta cheese and sunflower kernels. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 110 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 251 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Strawberry Feta Tossed Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC