Strawberry Feta Tossed Salad Recipe
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup sunflower kernels
- Balsamic vinaigrette
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the salad greens, strawberries, feta cheese and sunflower kernels. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 110 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 251 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Strawberry Feta Tossed Salad
"Great recipe-used greens, strawberries, scallion greens, sunflower seeds, gorgonzola and Asian dressing"
"This was a real hit with my book club and so easy to make!"
"Made this for a Mothers Day potluck today and the bowl came back CLEAN. We left out nuts or seeds because of the wide range of ages at the party -- and we used seasoned feta cheese crumbles. What a wonderful combination of tastes. Will definitely make this again while the strawberries are in season!"