A neighbor served this wonderful salad at a summer barbecue. I've since experimented with many ingredient combinations, but this one draws the most compliments. I took it to a baby shower, and not a seed was left in the bowl. -Lisa Lesinski-Topp Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup sunflower kernels
- Balsamic vinaigrette
- In a large salad bowl, combine the salad greens, strawberries, feta cheese and sunflower kernels. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Tossed Salad in Quick Cooking July/August 2004, p32
Reviews for Strawberry Feta Tossed Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review