Strawberry Dream Pie
Add a little color to your dessert table with this sweet strawberry pie from our Test Kitchen. The pink filling makes it a bright menu accompaniment for any event.
6-8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 envelope unsweetened strawberry Kool-Aid mix
- 1 tablespoon strawberry ice cream topping
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 2 tablespoons hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- In a small bowl, combine the water and Kool-Aid mix until dissolved.
- Stir in strawberry topping. In a bowl, beat the cream cheese,
- confectioners' sugar, vanilla and strawberry mixture until fluffy.
- Fold in whipped cream. Spread into crust. Chill for at least 1 hour
- or until set.
- Drizzle hot fudge topping onto dessert plates; top with a piece of
- pie. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6-8 servings.