Fresh and fruity, this versatile dip lends a hint of summertime to yuletide. It's light in taste and pretty in holiday pink.
16 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) lemon yogurt
- 1/4 cup mashed strawberries
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Fresh fruit
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Add yogurt,
- strawberries, honey and syrup; mix well. Refrigerate for at least 4
- hours. Stir before serving. Use fruit for dipping. Yield: about 2
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 91 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 52 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.