Strawberry Dessert Recipe
- 1 loaf-shaped angel food cake (10-1/2 ounces), cubed
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup cold fat-free milk
- 2 cups sugar-free low-fat vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 package (20 ounces) frozen unsweetened strawberries, partially thawed and sliced
- 1. Place cake in a 13-in. x 9-in. dish. In a bowl, whisk the pudding mix and milk 1-1/2 minutes. Add ice cream; whisk for 1 minute. Pour over cake; chill.
- 2. Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add cold water and strawberries; mix until partially set. Spoon over pudding layer. Cover and chill overnight. Yield: 24 servings.
1 each: 62 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 142mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.
Reviews for Strawberry Dessert
"like to see picture of this recipe, please"