Strawberry Delight Recipe
- 2 cups frozen whole strawberries, thawed
- Red food coloring, optional
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1. In a bowl, crush strawberries. Add food coloring if desired. Beat in pudding mix until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust; sprinkle with coconut. Chill until ready to serve. Store leftovers in the refrigerator. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 slice: 310 calories, 15g fat (10g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 307mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Strawberry Delight
"Thanks for the great recipe. My family loved it. I used real whipped cream instead of frozen whipped topping. I added another layer of whipped cream on top, then added the coconut. I also added sliced strawberries for decoration. I will definitely make this again."