Strawberry Delight Recipe
This recipe is a cool and creamy dessert that gets a head start with a purchased graham cracker crust. I often substitute other berries and you can also use different pudding flavors.—Suzanne McKinley, Lyons, Georgia
- 2 cups frozen whole strawberries, thawed
- Red food coloring, optional
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1. In a bowl, crush strawberries. Add food coloring if desired. Beat in pudding mix until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust; sprinkle with coconut. Chill until ready to serve. Store leftovers in the refrigerator. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 310 calories, 15 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 307 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Strawberry Delight
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC