Strawberry Delight Recipe
- 2 cups frozen whole strawberries, thawed
- Red food coloring, optional
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1. In a bowl, crush strawberries. Add food coloring if desired. Beat in pudding mix until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust; sprinkle with coconut. Chill until ready to serve. Store leftovers in the refrigerator. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 slice: 310 calories, 15g fat (10g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 307mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Strawberry Delight
"Thanks for the great recipe. My family loved it. I used real whipped cream instead of frozen whipped topping. I added another layer of whipped cream on top, then added the coconut. I also added sliced strawberries for decoration. I will definitely make this again."