- Place half of the whipped topping in a large bowl; add strawberries.
- Cut each cake horizontally into two layers. Place bottom layer on a
- serving plate; spread with half of the strawberry mixture. Top with
- a second cake layer; spread with custard. Top with a third cake
- layer; spread with remaining strawberry mixture. Top with remaining
- cake layer and whipped topping. Refrigerate overnight. Garnish with
- strawberries and mint if desired.
- Yield: 12 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now