Strawberry Crepe Roll-Ups Recipe
- 1-1/4 cups fat-free milk
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 3/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup strawberry spreadable fruit
- 3 cups chopped fresh strawberries
- 2 teaspoons confectioners' sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, egg substitute and vanilla. Combine the flour, sugar and salt; add to milk mixture and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Coat a 7- or 8-in. nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium heat. Pour about 2 tablespoons batter into the center of skillet. Lift and tilt pan to evenly coat bottom. Cook until top appears dry; turn and cook 15-20 seconds longer. Remove to plate; keep warm. Repeat with remaining batter, coating with additional cooking spray as needed.
- Spread each crepe with about 2 teaspoons spreadable fruit. Top with about 3 tablespoons strawberries. Roll up. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Crepe Roll-Ups in Light & Tasty April/May 2004, p16
Reviews for Strawberry Crepe Roll-Ups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 7, 2013
"Although I followed the recipe, I didn't use the egg substitute. In stead I used 3 eggs and did the rest the same. Excellent results. My kids loved them."
Reviewed Oct. 12, 2011
"These were very good and very fun to make"