- Heat a lightly greased 8-in. nonstick skillet over medium heat; pour
- 2 tablespoons batter into the center of skillet. Lift and tilt pan
- to coat bottom evenly. Cook until top appears dry; turn and cook
- 15-20 seconds longer. Remove to a wire rack. Repeat with remaining
- batter, greasing skillet as needed. When cool, stack crepes with
- waxed paper or paper towels in between
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch; stir in water and
- lemon juice until smooth. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and
- stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Stir in extract and food
- coloring if desired. Cool. Add strawberries.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream until stiff peaks form; set aside. In
- a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and
- vanilla until smooth; fold in whipped cream. Spoon 2 rounded
- tablespoons of filling down the center of each crepe; roll up. Top
- with strawberry topping. Yield: 22 crepes.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 pieces) equals 413 calories, 20 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 120 mg cholesterol, 138 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.