- In a small bowl, beat cream and remaining sugar until stiff peaks
- form. Fold in strawberry mixture.
- Fill the cream puffs just before serving. Sprinkle with
- confectioners' sugar. Garnish with additional strawberries if
- desired. Yield: 3 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cream puff equals 311 calories, 24 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 145 mg cholesterol, 142 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.