Strawberry Cream Graham Crackers
Our Test Kitchen created the recipe for these yummy after-school snacks. Bananas and a creamy strawberry topping give graham crackers just the right amount of sweetness to satisfy any sweet tooth.
3 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 3 whole graham crackers, halved
- 1 small banana, sliced
- In a small bowl, combine the strawberries, sour cream, walnuts and
- brown sugar; spread over graham cracker squares. Top with banana
- slices. Serve immediately. Yield: 3 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 square (prepared with reduced-fat sour cream) equals 116 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 54 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch, 1/2 fruit.