Strawberry Cream Freeze
Youngsters need to gather just four ingredients to fix this fruity frozen dessert. "It's delicious, fast and easy to throw together," promises Ruth Ann Stelfox of Raymond, Alberta.
12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Place cream cheese in a bowl; mash with a fork. Add berries and
- sugar; mix well. Fold in whipped cream. Spoon into foil-lined muffin
- tins. Freeze until firm, about 2 hours. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 185 calories, 14 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 64 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now