Strawberry Cream Dip
"After a card game one evening, our hostess served graham crackers spread with prepared strawberry cream cheese," writes Carol Gaus of Itasca, Illinois. "The flavor combination was delicious. So I decided to make a similar blend using fresh berries. Guests appreciate this simple snack."
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- Graham crackers
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, honey and vanilla until
- smooth. Add strawberries; beat for 1 minute. Serve with graham
- crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons dip (prepared with reduced-fat cream cheese) equals 82 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 84 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 fruit.