Strawberry Cream Dessert Recipe
- 2-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 36 squares)
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 10 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 cartons (one 16 ounces, one 8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 package (3 ounces) strawberry gelatin
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 cup (8 ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Stir in 1 cup whipped topping. Spread over the prepared crust.
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in yogurt and 6 cups of whipped topping until blended. Pour over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over strawberry layer. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Just before serving, combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over whipped topping. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Strawberry Cream Dessert(12)
Sort By :
I've made this many times before and have changed it just a bit. I use sugar-free gelatin, lite cool-whip, lite yogurt, fat free cream cheese. I noticed this decreased the super sweetness from the original. We love it!
Very good. I doubled the cream cheese filling and only used a 6 oz. container of yogurt.
Delicious! The only recommendation is that I would make more of the cream cheese layer, so there would be enough to cover the crust.
Many compliments on this recipe.
Delicious and light dessert for summer!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Gelatin Desserts >
- Jello Desserts >
- Jello Gelatin Recipes >
- Make Ahead Desserts >
- Make-Ahead Recipes >
- Potluck Desserts >