This recipe makes art in a bowl! All the colors of summer are captured in this dish with a fresh, light flavor perfect for snacking between swims or to kick off a backyard barbecue. This can be served with chips or alone as a side dish. —Catherine Ann Goza, Leland, North Carolina
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, chopped
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen corn, thawed
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Baked tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, lime juice and salt. Drizzle over strawberry mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve with chips. Yield: 5-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Strawberry Corn Salsa in Healthy Cooking April/May 2012, p47
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Strawberry Corn Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review