Strawberry Corn Salsa Recipe
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, chopped
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen corn, thawed
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Baked tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, lime juice and salt. Drizzle over strawberry mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve with chips. Yield: 5-1/2 cups.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Strawberry Corn Salsa
Sort By :
"I was a bit disappointed since this was a very attractive salsa with a lot of texture. For some reason, the combination of corn, berries, and tomatoes was not appealing. It tasted a bit better when paired with wheat thins."
"So easy and such a crowd pleaser. Usually use a bit less oil then called for."
"I found the flavors did not meld really well. But it may be better if the amount of tomatoes was reduced."
"I made this for a party and it was a hit. Easy and delicious."