Strawberry Corn Salsa Recipe
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, chopped
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen corn, thawed
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Baked tortilla chips
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, lime juice and salt. Drizzle over strawberry mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve with chips. Yield: 5-1/2 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without chips) equals 49 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 56 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Strawberry Corn Salsa
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.