Strawberry Corn Salsa
This recipe makes art in a bowl! All the colors of summer are captured in this dish with a fresh, light flavor perfect for snacking between swims or to kick off a backyard barbecue. This can be served with chips or alone as a side dish. —Catherine Ann Goza, Leland, North Carolina
22 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, chopped
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen corn, thawed
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Baked tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl,
- whisk the oil, vinegar, lime juice and salt. Drizzle over strawberry
- mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve with chips.
- Yield: 5-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1/4 cup (calculated without chips) equals 49 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 56 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V
, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now