Strawberry Cookies Recipe
My family finds these fruity cookies to be a light treat in summer. I sometimes use lemon cake mix in place of the strawberry. —Nancy Shelton, Boaz, Kentucky
- 1 package strawberry cake mix (regular size)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, egg and whipped topping until well combined. Place confectioners' sugar in a shallow dish.
- 2. Drop dough by tablespoonfuls into sugar; turn to coat. Place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned around the edges. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: about 5 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 127 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 114 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC