My family finds these fruity cookies to be a light treat in summer. I sometimes use lemon cake mix in place of the strawberry. —Nancy Shelton, Boaz, Kentucky
- 1 package strawberry cake mix (regular size)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, egg and whipped topping until well combined. Place confectioners' sugar in a shallow dish.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls into sugar; turn to coat. Place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned around the edges. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Originally published as Strawberry Cookies in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002, p212
Reviews for Strawberry Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review