Strawberry Cookie Tarts Recipe
- 1/2 cup vanilla or white chips, melted and cooled
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 sugar cookies (about 2-1/2 inches)
- 4 to 5 fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1. In a small bowl, beat melted chips, cream cheese, whipped topping, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla until smooth. Spread about 1 heaping tablespoon onto each cookie. Top with sliced strawberries. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 148 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 97 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Strawberry Cookie Tarts
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.