Strawberry Cookie Tarts
For an even more festive touch on the Fourth of July, top half of the cookies with strawberries (or raspberries) and the other half with blueberries.
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup vanilla or white chips, melted and cooled
- 1 package (3 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 sugar cookies (about 2-1/2 inches)
- 4 to 5 fresh strawberries, sliced
- In a small bowl, beat melted chips, cream cheese, whipped topping,
- sugar, lemon juice and vanilla until smooth. Spread about 1 heaping
- tablespoon onto each cookie. Top with sliced strawberries.
- Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 148 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 97 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.