Strawberry Cookie Tarts Recipe
- 1/2 cup vanilla or white chips, melted and cooled
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 sugar cookies (about 2-1/2 inches)
- 4 to 5 fresh strawberries, sliced
- In a small bowl, beat melted chips, cream cheese, whipped topping, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla until smooth. Spread about 1 heaping tablespoon onto each cookie. Top with sliced strawberries. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Strawberry Cookie Tarts(1)
Sort By :
This tastes incredibly good. I add a little lemon zest which ups the flavor. I have taken this many times to gatherings and everyone always raves about them. There are never any left. When going somewhere, I will take the filling in a resealable plastic bag and just cut off the edge and squirt on the cookie and then add the fruit. That way you don't have to worry about keeping a tray in the refrigerator at someone's house, just a bag to keep cold. Blueberries are also good with this recipe.