For an even more festive touch on the Fourth of July, top half of the cookies with strawberries (or raspberries) and the other half with blueberries.
- 1/2 cup vanilla or white chips, melted and cooled
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 sugar cookies (about 2-1/2 inches)
- 4 to 5 fresh strawberries, sliced
- In a small bowl, beat melted chips, cream cheese, whipped topping, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla until smooth. Spread about 1 heaping tablespoon onto each cookie. Top with sliced strawberries. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Strawberry Cookie Tarts in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2003, p7
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Strawberry Cookie Tarts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review