Strawberry Cobbler Recipe
This fruit cobbler offers the fresh-picked flavor of pie without the fuss of making crusts.—Darlene Brenden, Salem, Oregon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 1 package (7 ounces) raspberry muffin mix
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1. In a bowl, combine sugar, cornstarch and berries. Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Dot with butter.
- 2. In another bowl, combine muffin mix and milk just until blended; drop by tablespoonfuls onto strawberry mixture. Bake at 425° for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 318 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 315 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC