This fruit cobbler offers the fresh-picked flavor of pie without the fuss of making crusts.—Darlene Brenden, Salem, Oregon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 1 package (7 ounces) raspberry muffin mix
- 1/4 cup milk
- In a bowl, combine sugar, cornstarch and berries. Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Dot with butter.
- In another bowl, combine muffin mix and milk just until blended; drop by tablespoonfuls onto strawberry mixture. Bake at 425° for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Cobbler in Country Woman September/October 1999, p37
Reviews for Strawberry Cobbler
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review