- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 1 package (7 ounces) raspberry muffin mix
- 1/4 cup milk
- In a bowl, combine sugar, cornstarch and berries. Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Dot with butter.
- In another bowl, combine muffin mix and milk just until blended; drop by tablespoonfuls onto strawberry mixture. Bake at 425° for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Strawberry Cobbler(2)
Sort By :
This is really good with blueberries and blueberry muffin mix. Thanks for reminding me of this recipe. Will make this to take to a little "get-to-gather" later today.
This is one of the best recipes for cobbler that I have ever tried. It is so easy to make. I found that cherries also work well with this. I love how I don't have to spend a lot of money to make this recipe. Most cobbler recipes are either too doughy or doesn't have enough dough. This recipe has just the right amount. Every time I use this recipe, I get rave reviews.