Strawberry Chocolate Truffles Recipe
The ever-popular combination of strawberries and chocolate is showcased in these rich, decadent truffles. I often double the recipe to give as gifts.—Pat Habiger, Spearville, Kansas
- 4 milk chocolate candy bars (7 ounces each), halved
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup strawberry spreadable fruit
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups chopped almonds, toasted
- 1. Place chocolate in a food processor; cover and process until chopped. In a small saucepan, bring cream just to a boil. Pour over chocolate; cover and process until smooth. Stir in spreadable fruit and vanilla until combined. Transfer to a small bowl; cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally. Refrigerate until firm, about 3 hours.
- 2. Shape into 1-in. balls. Roll in almonds. Yield: 3-1/2 dozen.
1 each: 147 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 17mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Strawberry Chocolate Truffles
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC