- Spoon meringue evenly over circle, forming a 1-1/4-in. rim. Bake at
- 300° for 45 minutes. Turn oven off; leave meringue in oven for 1
- Remove from the oven and cool on baking sheets. When cooled
- completely, remove meringues from paper and store in an airtight
- container at room temperature.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth. Beat
- in the cocoa, milk and vanilla. Fold in whipped cream. Spoon into
- the meringue shell. Top with strawberries.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate and shortening; stir until smooth.
- Drizzle over berries. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 323 calories, 17 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 57 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.