Strawberry Chicken Salad Recipe
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1. In a bowl, combine chicken and celery. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, mint, salt and pepper; pour over chicken and toss. Refrigerate. Just before serving, fold in strawberries and almonds. Yield: 6 servings.
1-1/4 cups: 321 calories, 20g fat (3g saturated fat), 88mg cholesterol, 456mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 29g protein.
Reviews for Strawberry Chicken Salad
"This salad was the perfect blend of flavors and the mint gave it a wonderfully fresh taste. I will definitely be making this every year when Strawberries come into season!!"