I like to serve this colorful salad with warm rolls for lunch or a light dinner. The combination of flavors is fantastic.—Mirien Church, Aurora, Colorado
Recommended: 30 Recipes to Make with Fresh Strawberries
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- In a bowl, combine chicken and celery. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, mint, salt and pepper; pour over chicken and toss. Refrigerate. Just before serving, fold in strawberries and almonds. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Chicken Salad in Country Woman May/June 1998, p35
Reviews for Strawberry Chicken Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 2, 2011
"This salad was the perfect blend of flavors and the mint gave it a wonderfully fresh taste. I will definitely be making this every year when Strawberries come into season!!"