- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- In a bowl, combine chicken and celery. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, mint, salt and pepper; pour over chicken and toss. Refrigerate. Just before serving, fold in strawberries and almonds. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now
Reviews for Strawberry Chicken Salad
Sort By :
This salad was the perfect blend of flavors and the mint gave it a wonderfully fresh taste. I will definitely be making this every year when Strawberries come into season!!