- Carefully spoon remaining cream cheese mixture over sauce. Drop
- remaining strawberry sauce by 1/2 teaspoonfuls on top. With a knife,
- cut through top layer only to swirl strawberry sauce.
- Bake at 325° for 55-65 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around
- edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove side of pan. Thin chilled strawberry sauce with water if
- desired; serve with cheesecake. Store in the refrigerator. Yield:
- 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 236 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 74 mg cholesterol, 164 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.