Strawberry Cheesecake Sundaes
Ice cream sundae or cake? Go ahead and have both! This cool creation tastes like frozen strawberry cheesecake, without the trouble of making a crust.—Country Woman Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 1-1/3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- Dash ground cinnamon
- In a small bowl, combine strawberries and sugar; set aside. In
- another bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and milk
- until smooth.
- Spoon ice cream into two dessert dishes; layer each with 1/4 cup
- strawberries. Top with cream cheese mixture and remaining
- strawberries. Combine cracker crumbs and cinnamon; sprinkle over
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 sundae equals 446 calories, 25 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 218 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.