Strawberry Cheesecake Sundaes Recipe
Ice cream sundae or cake? Go ahead and have both! This cool creation tastes like frozen strawberry cheesecake, without the trouble of making a crust.—Country Woman Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 1-1/3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- Dash ground cinnamon
- 1. In a small bowl, combine strawberries and sugar; set aside. In another bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and milk until smooth.
- 2. Spoon ice cream into two dessert dishes; layer each with 1/4 cup strawberries. Top with cream cheese mixture and remaining strawberries. Combine cracker crumbs and cinnamon; sprinkle over sundaes. Yield: 2 servings.
1 sundae equals 446 calories, 25 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 218 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC