Strawberry Cheesecake Pops Recipe
Yum! Perfect on a summer afternoon, these cool treats taste like creamy strawberry cheesecake.
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant cheesecake or vanilla pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons strawberry drink mix
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- Fresh mint leaves and quartered fresh strawberries
- 9 Popsicle sticks
- 1. Place the milk, cream, pudding mix and drink mix in a blender; cover and process until blended. Let stand for five minutes or until soft-set; stir in strawberries.
- 2. Place foil-lined muffin cups in a muffin pan; fill each liner with 1/3 cup strawberry mixture. Garnish with mint leaves and a strawberries. Cover pan with foil and insert sticks in the middle of each cup; freeze. Peel off liners to serve. Yield: 9 pops.
1 pop equals 120 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 184 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC