- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle; turn when
- bubbles form on top. Cook until the second side is golden brown.
- For sauce, in a small saucepan, combine the strawberries, jam and
- water; heat through. Spread cream cheese mixture over pancakes; top
- with sauce. (Refrigerate remaining sauce for another use.) Yield: 20
- pancakes (3/4 cup spread and 3 cups sauce).
Nutritional Facts: 2 pancakes with 1 tablespoon spread and 2 tablespoons sauce equals 335 calories, 18 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 96 mg cholesterol, 413 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.