Strawberry Cheesecake Pancakes Recipe
More of a dessert than breakfast food, these luscious pancakes really know how to showcase the darlings of summertime—strawberries! Both the sauce and cream cheese filling feature fresh, ripe berries. —Shirley Warren, Thiensville, Wisconsin
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup crushed strawberries
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 3 cups crushed strawberries
- 1/4 cup seedless strawberry jam
- 1/4 cup water
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth; stir in strawberries. Chill until serving.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Combine the eggs, milk, sour cream and butter. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in strawberries.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top. Cook until the second side is golden brown.
- For sauce, in a small saucepan, combine the strawberries, jam and water; heat through. Spread cream cheese mixture over pancakes; top with sauce. (Refrigerate remaining sauce for another use.) Yield: 20 pancakes (3/4 cup spread and 3 cups sauce).
Originally published as Strawberry Cheesecake Pancakes in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2012, p227
Reviews for Strawberry Cheesecake Pancakes(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >