- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup crushed strawberries
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 3 cups crushed strawberries
- 1/4 cup seedless strawberry jam
- 1/4 cup water
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth; stir in strawberries. Chill until serving.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Combine the eggs, milk, sour cream and butter. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in strawberries.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top. Cook until the second side is golden brown.
- For sauce, in a small saucepan, combine the strawberries, jam and water; heat through. Spread cream cheese mixture over pancakes; top with sauce. (Refrigerate remaining sauce for another use.) Yield: 20 pancakes (3/4 cup spread and 3 cups sauce).
Originally published as Strawberry Cheesecake Pancakes in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2012, p227
Reviews for Strawberry Cheesecake Pancakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 15, 2014
"This is a yummy recipe made it just like it says except the sauce was a little thin but I just added some cornstarch to thicken it up. My kids and husband LOVED this recipe!! Will be making this again :)"