Strawberry Cheesecake Minis Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) reduced-fat cream cheese
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 12 reduced-fat vanilla wafers
- 1 can (12 ounces) strawberry cake and pastry filling
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in sugar substitute and sugar. Beat in vanilla. Add egg and egg substitute; beat until blended.
- Place each vanilla wafer flat side down in a foil-lined muffin cup. Fill with cream cheese mixture. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until puffed and set. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour (centers will sink slightly).
- Spoon pastry filling into the center of each cheesecake. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Strawberry Cheesecake Minis
Sort By :
My family really enjoyed this low sugar cheesecake. I did use fresh strawberries on top instead of the filling.
My family and friends loved them. Didn't last long.
Instead of putting the pie filling on each cheesecake, you can get the same flavor while cutting some calories & making them look pretty.
Put some seedless jam into the blender or food processor & puree until smooth to make a sauce. Pour the jam into a plastic food bag & twist the top. Cut a tiny bit off one corner & drizzle over the cheesecakes, after removing the cupcake liners.
Everyone looked these and the vanilla wafer at the bottom is a cute surprise. The only thing I'm going to do differently when I make them for Thanksgiving is subsitute real strawberry slices on the top for the pastry filling.
More Recipe Collections
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecakes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >
- Healthy Desserts >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >