Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Recipe
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 6 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 can (14 ounces) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- Place strawberries in a blender; cover and process until smooth. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the evaporated milk, condensed milk, vanilla and pureed strawberries. Fold in whipped topping.
- Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer two-thirds full; freeze according to manufacturer's directions. Refrigerate remaining mixture until ready to freeze. Allow to ripen in ice cream freezer or firm up in your refrigerator freezer for 2-4 hours before serving. Yield: 2 quarts.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
Sort By :
"This is very tasty. To give it a little added strawberry taste I subbed with strawberry flavored cool whip. Definitely a keeper, but I will have to cut the recipe in half the next time I make it - way too much for my 1 qt. ice cream maker."