Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Recipe
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 6 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 can (14 ounces) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1. Place strawberries in a blender; cover and process until smooth. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the evaporated milk, condensed milk, vanilla and pureed strawberries. Fold in whipped topping.
- 2. Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer two-thirds full; freeze according to manufacturer's directions. Refrigerate remaining mixture until ready to freeze. Allow to ripen in ice cream freezer or firm up in your refrigerator freezer for 2-4 hours before serving. Yield: 2 quarts.
3/4 cup: 234 calories, 4g fat (3g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 171mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein.
Reviews for Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
"This is very tasty. To give it a little added strawberry taste I subbed with strawberry flavored cool whip. Definitely a keeper, but I will have to cut the recipe in half the next time I make it - way too much for my 1 qt. ice cream maker."
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.