Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Recipe
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 6 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 can (14 ounces) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1. Place strawberries in a blender; cover and process until smooth. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the evaporated milk, condensed milk, vanilla and pureed strawberries. Fold in whipped topping.
- 2. Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer two-thirds full; freeze according to manufacturer's directions. Refrigerate remaining mixture until ready to freeze. Allow to ripen in ice cream freezer or firm up in your refrigerator freezer for 2-4 hours before serving. Yield: 2 quarts.
One serving (3/4 cup) equals 234 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 171 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 11 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fruit, 1 fat-free milk, 1 fat.
Reviews for Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
"This is very tasty. To give it a little added strawberry taste I subbed with strawberry flavored cool whip. Definitely a keeper, but I will have to cut the recipe in half the next time I make it - way too much for my 1 qt. ice cream maker."
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.