Strawberry Cheesecake Bars Recipe
- 1 tube (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 jar (12 ounces) strawberry preserves
- 1. Cut cookie dough into 25 slices. Arrange side by side in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Pat together to close gaps. Bake at 375° for 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned and edges are firm to the touch.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and sugar until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla. Spread preserves over warm crust. Carefully spread cream cheese mixture evenly over preserves.
- 3. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 each: 192 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 125mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Strawberry Cheesecake Bars
"I really enjoyed how easy these were to make! I didn't have any sugar cookie dough on hand, so I madey own crust, but they still didn't last long in my house!"
"What kind of cookie dough???"
"Looking fwd. to making these cheesecake bars as gifts."