Strawberry Cheesecake Bars Recipe
- 1 tube (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 jar (12 ounces) strawberry preserves
- 1. Cut cookie dough into 25 slices. Arrange side by side in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Pat together to close gaps. Bake at 375° for 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned and edges are firm to the touch.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and sugar until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla. Spread preserves over warm crust. Carefully spread cream cheese mixture evenly over preserves.
- 3. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 each: 192 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 125mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (16g sugars, trace fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Strawberry Cheesecake Bars
"I really enjoyed how easy these were to make! I didn't have any sugar cookie dough on hand, so I madey own crust, but they still didn't last long in my house!"
"What kind of cookie dough???"
"Looking fwd. to making these cheesecake bars as gifts."