Strawberry Cheesecake Bars Recipe
Although these bars are Christmas-party pretty, they're really good any time of year. In fact, I always double the recipe cause they're such a hit with my husband and six children. Even then, I never have any left over.
- 1 tube (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 jar (12 ounces) strawberry preserves
- 1. Cut cookie dough into 25 slices. Arrange side by side in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Pat together to close gaps. Bake at 375° for 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned and edges are firm to the touch.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and sugar until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla. Spread preserves over warm crust. Carefully spread cream cheese mixture evenly over preserves.
- 3. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 192 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 125 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Strawberry Cheesecake Bars
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC